Add your doll to the cart and then select a beautiful dress to go with it! (outfit sold separately)
Miniland doll with the Caucasian characteristics of dark hair and blue eyes, and Down syndrome. This doll promotes the value of equality within kids regardless of their race, gender or ability and allows them to also learn about the diversity in all of us and how to develop social skills such as empathy and tolerance.
- Made of high-quality soft vinyl with a light vanilla scent
- This doll is also recyclable
- Made in Spain
- Anatomically correct doll with realistic differences between boy and girl dolls
- This doll is visually impaired and includes eyeglasses.
- Articulated head, arms and legs that can fully rotate allowing the doll to sit, stand or lie down
- 15 inches long
- Doll comes with underwear. Outfits sold separately HERE.