Miniland doll with Hispanic characteristics, black hair, brown eyes, olive/tan skin and Down syndrome. This doll promotes the value of equality within kids regardless of their race, gender or ability and allows them to also learn about the diversity in all of us and how to develop social skills such as empathy and tolerance.
- Made of high-quality soft vinyl with a light vanilla scent
- This doll is also recyclable
- Made in Spain
- Anatomically correct doll with realistic differences between boy and girl dolls
- Articulated head, arms and legs that can fully rotate allowing the doll to sit, stand or lie down
- 15 inches long
- Doll comes with underwear. No outfit is included. Make sure to select one of our many adorable and one of a kind outfits!