We donate $5 from every purchase of the "together" line to Hiyababy.org. Hiyababy's mission is to provide little ones, ages 0-2 years, with "baby bundles" containing diapers, clothing, and other essentials. Read more about our collaboration on our News page.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
About us and our clothes
We are a small woman-owned, veteran-owned business and we design all of our products in-house (literally!). Each item is then printed to order by our very awesome printing partners in the US and abroad, and shipped directly to you across the globe.
Sustainable fashion is the future! That's why FKBK is taking steps to make sure we're part of the movement. We only produce items we get an order for, avoiding textile waste from overproduction. Our printing partner's state-of-the-art printing tech creates almost no wastewaters and uses less energy.
Our shirts are printed on demand using a direct-to-garment printing process. Direct-to-garment, or DTG, is a printing method that sprays the ink onto the garment. The ink then soaks into the fibers of the garment. The inks used for the shirts are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, biodegradable, and certified with an OEKO-TEX Eco Passport. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).